Smoking salt gives it a rich, flame-grilled flavor that makes it an awesome addition to practically any dish, even desserts and cocktails.Smoking salt gives it a rich, flame-grilled flavor that makes it an awesome addition to practically any dish. Here are a few of our favorite ways to use smoked salt:
- Add an instant BBQ flavor to dishes without grilling.
- Make healthy snacks like salads, fresh veggies, and even fruit more exciting.
- Spice up everyday foods like grilled cheese, soup, and eggs.
- Create smoky sauces and marinades.
- Make a smoky, flavorful meat rub.
- Top off cocktails (like a margarita or bloody mary) in a more creative way.
- Give your desserts a sweet-smoky-salty contrast.
If you're looking for a simple, clean, and real smoked salt that can add some serious spice to your food seasoning game, check out Smoked Redmond Real Salt. It's simply smoked Real Salt, without any of the liquid smoke, artificial additives, or artificial colors other brands use. It’s made with a clean and healthy all-wood smoking process. And it comes in three mouthwatering flavors: Hickory, Cherry, and Chef’s Blend.